Best Online Casinos for American Players!
Deposit $20, Get $100 FREE!
Promo Code: 20EASYWIN100
5.0 rating
5.0
400% First Deposit Bonus up to $4,000 USD.
Promo Code: 4000WIN
5.0 rating
5.0
400% First Deposit Bonus up to $4,000 USD.
Promo Code: 400CASINO
4.8 rating
4.8

On Sunday, Wisconsin Badgers seemed likely to upset Ohio State in the Big Ten Championship at Lucas Stadium, Indianapolis. Oddsmakers were not giving the underdogs, Badgers, a real chance of winning. William Hill and DraftKings gave Ohio State 16.5 points of winning, pointsBet, and FanDuel gave Buckeyes 15.5 points. At William Hill, Moneyline with Buckeyes was -900, while Badgers had +600. A bet of $100 would amass $11.11 and $600, respectively. ESPN’s football computing simulator gave Buckeyes 81.6 percent chance of winning, and Wisconsin 18.4 percent.

Playoff Berths at Stake

Ohio State has been considered the second-best team in the country for the 2019-20 season. In the last two weeks, the College Football Playoffs National Selection Committee ranked Buckeyes as the top.

Casino.org reported that now Ohio State can be afforded a place in the playoff after beating Badgers. The FPI gives Buckeyes a 96 percent chance of playing in the PlayStation Fiesta Bowl or Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl on 28th December. The ESPN simulator gives Ohio a 38 percent chance of winning the National Championship.

Bettors Back Buckeyes

The spread bet on the game was looped toward Ohio; more tickets were also places in favor of Buckeyes.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

TOP ONLINE CASINOS 🇺🇸
Red Stag Online Casino
Red Stag Online Casino

400% First Deposit Bonus up to $4,000 USD.

Desert Nights Online Casino
Desert Nights Online Casino

$10 FREE BONUS at Registration.

Slots Capital Online Casino
Slots Capital Online Casino

400% First Bonus up to $4,000

Uptown Aces Online Casino
Uptown Aces Online Casino

400% First Deposit Bonus up to $4,000 USD

Slotocash Online Casino
Slotocash Online Casino

Deposit $20, Get $100 FREE!