In the wake of global instability and its negative impact on the cryptocurrency market, the XRP altcoin finds itself under siege and struggling in this bearish atmosphere. Today, the XRP’s value is on a steep decline, reminiscent of the aftermath of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, which saw an 11% drop in the total market value.

Surprisingly, amid this financial terrorism, a previously underdog pre-sale has garnered unexpected traction and continued to prosper. The Telegram Casino, a.k.a. TG.Casino ($TGC), has met and exceeded the $1 million mark in funds raised, pointing toward a potential future as the leading cryptocurrency casino.

Cryptogaming and crypto casinos, while a step behind standard online gaming platforms, are rapidly gaining ground as more American states legalize the activity. The TG.Casino ($TGC) project promises to bridge the trust gap between traditional gamers and cryptocurrencies. The cryptoverse might still be relatively niche, but TG.Casino positions itself as a more reliable option than many standard online casinos. With immutable blockchain transactions underpinning its framework, once a bet locks in, it’s there for good.

Moreover, TG.Casino boasts greater accessibility compared to most online gambling sites. Its borderless nature and faster transaction speeds elevate user experience significantly.

Directed at dominating the crypto gambling sector, TG.Casino has astutely partnered with Telegram. The decision to bring the casino onto the famously secure and private app, Telegram, will likely draw traditional online gamers. Additionally, being on Telegram offers the app’s seamless messaging and bot services, improving in-game convenience.

To incentivize its investors, TG.Casino has established a robust rewards program. A significant portion (20%) of their total coin allocation is set aside for staking rewards, alongside a 10% earmark for gambler rewards such as loyalty bonuses. The practice of staking adds a layer of security that benefits both the project and the players, offering additional advantages.

The brand’s loyalty extends beyond its players. TG.Casino commits to buying open market $TGC daily, of which 40% get discarded, creating a scarcity that, in turn, increases the worth of staked tokens. The remaining 60% support rewards distribution and the ecosystem’s sustainability.

On the contrary, XRP foretells potential loss as volatilities continue to upset the altcoin’s performance graph. Given the alleged pending losses and the prevailing bleaker conditions, XRP is currently not recommended for purchasing.

In conclusion, based on current trends and economic conditions, the pre-sale market appears to be a safer bet, with TG.Casino surging forward as a commendable prospect. Its immense growth potential far outstrips XRP for the time being, making it an attractive investment in contrast to its struggling counterpart.

Amir Azzam is a professional Journalist from South Africa. He loves writing about Sports and Casinos. Amir is a neutral when it comes to club football. He is especially fond of the English Premiership and his favorite part of the season is the relegation battle.
© Copyright 2023
Powered by WordPress | Mercury Theme