Because California is one of the biggest states in the United States, it is home to many casinos, whether they are national chains or local establishments. Fun and fortune can be found anywhere in California, from San Diego to Fresno.
Here are just some of the casinos that California has to offer:
1. Harrah’s: Harrah’s is an Indian casino that features a game room that is open 24 hours a day, with 59 table games, a poker room and 1,700 slot machines. When you do not want to test your luck, there are several restaurants offering foods such as tacos, steak, international cuisine and hot dogs, and there is an oversized entertainment venue. Located in Valley Center, Harrah’s prides in knowing its customers’ names and making you feel at home.
2. Agua Caliente Casino: The Agua Caliente Casino, resort and spa is located in Rancho Mirage and home to a 70,000 square feet casino. It offers video poker, a variety of table games, 1,400 slot machines with prices ranging from one to one hundred dollars and a poker room with 18 tables. Live lounge music, a theatre, a bar and several restaurants offering a variety of cuisines are also available for those who want to take a break from gambling.
3. Black Oak Casino: Located in Tuolomne, this Indian casino has over 100,000 square feet of gambling room, including poker tables, 1,250 slot machines and other table games. A 24-hour buffet, lounge offering live entertainment, bowling alley and underground arcade room are also available.
4. Fantasy Springs Resort Casino: The Fantasy Springs Casino, located in Indio, offers bingo, poker tables, game tables and slots to gamblers, along with a large variety of restaurants and bars, bowling, a race book and a hotel with a fitness center and golf course.
5. Gold Country Casino and Hotel: The Gold Country Casino, located in Oroville, has 240,000 square feet of gambling and gaming space, which is enough to hold 900 slot machines, a bowling alley, bingo area and table games including Baccarat, Blackjack and Texas Hold’em poker. An all-day cafe, steakhouse restaurant and a buffet are also on-site for those too hungry or thirsty to play.
6. Win-River: The Win-River Casino is located in Redding, just off of Highway 273. It is one of the few casinos that is entirely non-smoking. However, this does not prevent it from being a fun place and offering a variety of games, including bingo, a poker room, 900 slot machines and table games including Blackjack and Roulette. A golf club, pub and a sports bar and lounge are also located on-site.
7. Outlaws Card Parlour: For those who just want to gamble without all the glitz and glamour in an old-fashioned venue, Outlaws Card Parlour is just the place to be. Located in Atascadero, this cozy casino offers four poker tables, including Texas and Omaha Hold’em. There is also a bar and grill offering classic American cuisine.
8. Lotus Casino: The Lotus Casino, located in Stockton, offers a variety of table games, including poker and Blackjack. The property also includes a bar and a restaurant.
9. Hawaiian Gardens Casino: Hawaiian Gardens Casino, located in Hawaiian Gardens, has 150,000 square feet of gaming space, dedicated solely to table games. The table games include over 100 poker tables, Baccarat, Pai Gow poker and Texas Hold’em. The property also includes a restaurant and bar that serves international cuisine. Hawaiian Gardens is for people who want an old-fashioned gambling experience but do not want to go to a small parlor.
These are just nine of the casinos California has to offer. Whether you want a large all-in-one casino and resort or a simple, traditional gambling experience, California has a casino for everyone.