What the actually you want to asking here buddy? about limitation of comments in Q&A or something else.
Buddy do not exactly understand your words. can you please clarify it in simple and understandable words
Your comment multiple times in a question, but the comment that there’s no point
Although there are no restrictions on the comments, give useful comments, not solely to chase points.
Yes, you can comment for multiple time. But every time you comment should be different as well as useful for OC members.
I am still out on this one.
- Repeated comments are most likely for Points only.
- Repeated comments back to back are most likely for Points only.
- Repeated comments using same reply are most likely for Points only.
Do Not’s for Q&A
- Do Not keep posting in the Answer the Question Box.
- Do Not keep Replying with Same Answer No matter Who’s Question & Answer it is.
- Do Not Reply to Q&A with remark of ( We will let @admin reply to this ).
***As these have been identified as Only to Make Points Response’s***
How to Properly address Response’s to your Question.
- Use the Reply Box provided below the person’s Response.
- Only Reply where something of good information is needed. (Such as Link, Post of Answer)
- Use Good Judgement as to only post if something needs to be answered.
****Don’t Just Post Forum Topics, Q&A, Blog Comments Just for Points.****