May 1, 2015 at 8:23 pm #17415
I hope everyone can understand me correctly.
1) get referrals you know.
2) get those referrals to visit your Forum post and comment for you.
3) get your referrals to comment on your questions.
4) get your referrals to comment on your blog.
5) get your referrals to post so you can do the same for them.
And always be a Leader not a Follower.
May 2, 2015 at 12:27 am #17429
Getting Followers is next. It cost you 10 points to Follow someone. And you make 25 points for someone to Follow you. So you gain 15 points for the Follow. If you have 100 Followers you have made 1500 points.
Followers are very important as you get more opportunities to comment and replying for more points.
May 2, 2015 at 12:38 am #17433
thanks for this forum, like this
May 2, 2015 at 12:39 am #17434
May 2, 2015 at 2:33 am #17487
JohnTranParticipantPoints: 1 145.00
Now it seems that, I only can reach about 500-600 points per day for all activities. when I reach to 500-600 points, i can not get more points.
May 2, 2015 at 2:58 am #17519
Good tips to earn points ardodd.
May 2, 2015 at 5:22 am #17648
@ardodd these suggestion are really good but there are two problems one is that if our referral don’t remains active and left without scoring 500 then our loss of -150 after month.
Second we only got point for view of forum and Question and not for reply on our forum and Question.
May 2, 2015 at 6:33 am #17728
May 2, 2015 at 8:05 am #17750
oh my god -_- i can lose much ppibt if my tef inactive
May 2, 2015 at 8:06 am #17751
sometimes i got limits too
May 2, 2015 at 11:03 am #17838
but chances are there’s a limit point for it ardodd.
May 2, 2015 at 12:26 pm #17875
@uban at this moment there is 3 places to get unlimited points.
1) 5 Points for each approved comment on your blog by OC members.
2) 1 Points for every view of your Forum Topic. Unlimited.
3) 1Point for every view of your Question. Unlimited.
All of these are unlimited at this point, as long as it is from OC members viewing it. And the referral link is unlimited 1 point if the visitor does not sign up. And 25 if they do.
Like I said I would not go out and try to get just anybody to join if it was me. I would personally only bring in people I know that will enjoy learning from OnlineCasino blog and Forum. If you go out and get just any referral they will more likely than not just not do anything.
May 29, 2015 at 3:44 pm #23604
August 19, 2015 at 5:02 am #27782
Thanks ardodd for sharing such information.
November 13, 2015 at 6:53 pm #35912
amirshadParticipantPoints: 2 270.00
November 27, 2015 at 10:07 pm #36411
April 19, 2016 at 8:10 am #43578
May 6, 2016 at 3:43 pm #46169
very hard to earn points when you reach the limit
May 11, 2016 at 8:27 pm #46671
MirzaBilalParticipantPoints: 2 335.00
@ardodd ! Thank you very much for you great efforts.
Sorry to say but it’s true that now some of the rules have been changed so far.
As we know that:
– There is no any point now for any kind of pages views, our topics views, our question views etc etc.
– There is no any point for getting followers now. And even no any deduction for following some one.
– Referral earning was disabled by @admin. But today I have noticed that @admin has re-enabled it again for us. Now we are again able to get referrals and have a chance to earn 50 points for each of our referral. And these are one time points only. And we can only get 5 referrals per day. You can find more about it on ‘My Account’ page by clicking on ‘Earn Points & Covert to $’ link.
– And we are also not allowed to post / submit new article to blogs section now. For this statement I am not so much confident. May be @admin has re-enable it but I could not find any new update regarding it.
And if you have any other new information regarding new rules and statement then must share with all of us. Thank you !
May 14, 2016 at 4:28 pm #47041
thanks to share your useful to earn more points in the oc forum
Online Casino Reviews
Can't be able to seen the Description of Forum topic and replies on them
4 months, 3 weeks ago
Mention Other Members
4 months, 3 weeks ago
How can I know about questions rejected?
4 months, 1 week ago
Recent Forum Replies
Recent Forum Topics
Contribute & Earn $$$
Earn points & convert to real money by contributing to our website.
Questions asked by users
- 500 Internal Error for Profile Page ardodd, 5 months ago
- How long does it take to Approve Blog Comments as of 04/24/2016 ardodd, 5 months ago